This conference aims to educate and provide support for professionals who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorders, including educators, psychologists, speech/language pathologists, medical professionals, applied behavior analysts, employment specialists, vocational rehabilitation counselors, service coordinators, and advocates.
The conference strives to provide an atmosphere of hope and discovery, and upholds a commitment to sharing comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of assessment and intervention strategies supported by research. The conference includes vendor and agency booths, a student/trainee research poster session, and sessions presented by regionally and nationally recognized researchers and practitioners in the field of autism.
Conference Learning Objectives
- Describe recent advances in the causes of autism and other developmental disorders.
- Describe recent advances in the treatments for autism and other developmental disorders.
- Show an increase in knowledge about specific assessments and treatments for autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Demonstrate a change in the use of current best practices or to report an intent to change practice.
- Increase knowledge about the practices of other disciplines involved in the care of children with autism and other developmental disorders.
- Report an intent to enhance interdisciplinary collaboration and practices that promote positive outcomes.
We are excited to announce an all new conference location! All conference events will take place at the St. Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, Missouri. There is no virtual attendance option this year. Click here to download a copy of the conference center map.
St. Charles Convention Center
1 Convention Center Plaza
St. Charles, Missouri, 63303
Guests who need overnight accommodations can reserve a room at the conference hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton, which is conveniently connected to the Convention Center.
Embassy Suites – St. Charles
Two Convention Center Blvd.
St. Charles, Missouri 63303
Reservations must be made directly with Embassy Suites by clicking here. We encourage guests to secure their hotel room as soon as possible as rates may fluctuate.
Ameristar Casino Resort St. Charles (average $192/night)
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis/Charles (average $108/night)
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Charles Old Town Area (average $150/night)
Tru by Hilton St. Charles/St. Louis (average 149/night)
Cortney Fish, MSW, BCBA, LBA, Conference Coordinator
David Beversdorf, MD
Cameron Burton, BHS
Marie Heuer, MBA
Emily Morrison, MA
Abby Powell, MBA
Jena Randolph, PhD
Stephen Sheinkopf, PhD