Call for Student Posters
Current undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students and trainees are invited to submit a research poster proposal for the 15th Annual Thompson Center Autism Conference. Research must relate to autism spectrum and/or other nuerodevelopmental disorders.
Selected individuals must be able to present their poster on Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 3:45-5:30 p.m.
Interested in submitting a poster? Please complete the following steps.
1. Review the proposal requirements below and in the online Poster Proposal Application.
2. Use the scoring rubric for reference as you complete your abstract.
3. Certify that any work with human or animal subjects complies with the guiding policies and principles for experimental procedures endorsed by the National Institute of Health and your university/college Institutional Review Board.
4. Disclose any real or perceived financial conflicts of interest.
5. Certify that all material is the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
6. Submit the Thompson Center Conference 2020 Poster Proposal Application, making sure to follow abstract guidelines and complete all fields.
Proposals are due no later than 5:00 p.m. CST on August 28, 2020. Final notifications will be no later than September 2, 2020.
No fee is required for proposal submission. Individuals who are selected to present a poster will receive a free conference registration code and registration for the conference is required for all poster presenters.
For questions regarding submission, please contact Cortney Fish at email@example.com.
Just looking to attend?
You’re in the right place! Grab a drink ticket and some hors d’oeurvres and learn more about the new and upcoming research in the autism field. The poster session will begin at 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, immediately following the final session. More information to come!