The Ask the Experts panel provides an opportunity for family members and professionals to ask questions to a panel of autism experts. Our experts represent a variety of fields including medicine, behavior analysis, education, occupational and speech therapy, and psychology.
The Ask the Experts Panel focuses on addressing a wide variety of questions including:
- What does a diagnosis of autism mean for my child?
- Is there a cure or treatment for autism?
- What are some strategies and resources to help with my child’s behavior?
- How does an autism diagnosis impact my child’s education?
- My child is older-when should I start thinking about adulthood and transition from high school?
- What other medical considerations should I be aware of?
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask additional questions during the event.
Wednesday October 13, 2021 from 4:15-6 p.m.
4:15-5:00 pm: Cocktail Hour (meet the panelists, chat with other parents and caregivers, and enjoy some food and beverage)
5:00-6:00 pm: Panel Discussion
For more information, contact Jack Reis at 314-550-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Thompson Foundation for Autism for hosting this event!