Join us for this FREE virtual event!
The Ask the Experts panel provides an opportunity for family members and professionals to ask questions to a panel of autism experts. Our experts represent a variety of fields including medicine, behavior analysis, education, occupational and speech therapy, and psychology.
This year’s Ask the Experts Panel will focus on Transition to Adulthood and address a wide variety of questions including:
- What does “transition to adulthood” mean?
- When should I start planning for transition?
- What are common barriers to transition?
- What are some strategies and resources to help with a smoother transition?
- What role should my doctor, teacher, therapist, etc. play during transition?
- What agencies and transition services are available where I live?
- What medical considerations should I be aware of?
Regardless of your child’s age or the age of your patients/clients, the panel will discuss applicable information on how to address transition at all developmental stages.
Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. via Zoom
5:00-5:45 p.m.: Panel Discussion
5:45-6:00 p.m.: Audience Questions
For more information, contact Jack Reis at 314-550-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Thompson Foundation for Autism for hosting this event!